Church Ministry Worker - Requirements for Licensing
Identify a Church Supervisor – A church supervisor is an Ordained or Consecrated Minister in your church of ministry who supports and advocates for your Ordination/Consecration and oversees your role in the church. You will meet with your church supervisor for quarterly evaluations.
Complete 3 Ministry Modules:
- NOW Module: Next Date - Jan. 26, 2019
- Attend 1 day seminar at District Office: New Official Workers Orientation with Missions Emphasis
- Read the Four Fold Gospel
- Read the Pursuit of God
- Polity Module: Next Date - April 27, 2019
- Attend 1 day seminar at District Office: Alliance Polity with Pastoral Code of Ethics Emphasis
- Read All for Jesus
- Develop Personal Pastoral Code of Ethics
- Read C&MA Manual & complete online exam
- Pastoral Leadership Module: Next Date - Oct. 6, 2018
- Attend 1 day seminar at District Office: Pastoral Leadership with Evangelism & Discipleship Emphasis
- Read Strengthening the Soul of Your Leadership
- Read Resolving Everyday Conflict
Bible Reading – Read through the entire Bible.
Cohort Participation: Participate 6x in an assigned cohort with other Church Ministry Worker residents
Oral Examination – The candidate shall satisfactorily complete an oral examination by the district’s License, Ordination and Consecration Council. Please contact the district office to schedule a date. Interviews are scheduled monthly.